Friday, June 09, 2006

Rambling

I was watching Supernatural last night, I love the car on that, it's a late '60s Chevy Impala, very SWEET car. I'm kinda annoyed cause at the end of the season, they had a semi crash into it, wonder how or if they will fix the car. While I was waiting for my laundry today, I stumbled over a car auction of classic cars, now some of these cars were too old, think early 1900's, or too young, think present day, for me, but they did have quite a few nice ones, Chevelles, Cobra Mustangs, etc. Also, they have to be all polished up, oh I love that look, and the chrome. YUMMY!!! Like the words from Trace Adkins song "Chrome":
Chrome, She can see herself
In the shiny grill and the
Wire wheels of a red Chevelle
With four on the floor and the top down
Chrome, zippin' by on an Electra Glide
With dual pipes doin' 105 in the broad daylight
On a two-lane headin' outta town
It's chrome alright Shiny,nice polished
Chrome, Chrome Though I wouldn't pick an Electra Glide for my chrome...
And I'm also trying to find someone to take me to the Good Guys' car show in Des Moines over the 4th of July weekend for my birthday. Only, none of my friends are as into cars as I am, and all the guys I meet aren't interested in them either, which I think is just plain wrong.

No comments: