Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It never fails

The days I think about taking my camera with me, but decide against it, I see some of the sweetest/strangest looking cars. Like this one:
1970 Chevelle SS. It pulled up next to me as I was getting ready to cross the street. Could've used a little body work, there were some rusty spots, but otherwise it was a gorgeous car.
And this: Apparently it's a 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood. The one I saw was more of a bluer shade of this green. I saw it at a light and was thinking it was sitting rather low on its front tire, that's when it began to bob. Then it bobbed up (bouncing, not quite sure how to describe it, but I'm sure you've seen these types of cars before) and down a couple times, and drove off. I laughed.
I also saw my neighbor driving one of his classic cars, naturally I have no idea what it is, and when I found a picture, I wasn't able to copy it and upload it here, so you all could help me out. I'll keep looking though.

1 comment:

julietk said...

Who says Sweet rides are for guys only :-) Cool blog