Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The land of Confusion

This post is dedicated to a blogger friend of mine, who seems to be down on his luck. The best kind of advice I can give you, is get away from whatever is bothering you at the moment. And then talk to someone who's been through the same thing. As you can see my best way to get away from stuff is a nice ride, now I don't know if you have a bike, but I know you have a car, and drive, at least, to get away. And maybe listen to music. That always calms me. A couple songs I recommend (obviously don't have to take my advice), Land of Confusion by Disturbed, Original Fire by Audioslave and Thousand Miles (not quite sure of this song title) by Dwight Yoakam.
I know you always have to come back after getting away, but sometimes a little away time helps. Hope you figure it out soon.


No comments: